Oaksterdam is running a pilot program in cooperation with Mia-Share to help students finance their education with an Income Share Agreement (ISA).
The ISA is an alternative to the traditional student loan system that has saddled many Americans with unsustainable debt. With an ISA, you are funding your education based upon your future earnings. You have absolutely no financial responsibilities while attending OU, and this ISA program is designed with downside protection in mind. The benefits of funding your education with an ISA include:
- No payment due during your education
- No payment due until you are employed and earning at least $2,500.00 per month
- No more than 12 payments (which can be extended up to 10 years)
- Payments are only 6.5% of your future income.
- There is a payment cap, so you never pay more than the maximum amount.
- Payments are suspended WITH NO INTEREST OR PENALTIES if your income dips below $2,500.00 per month. Once your income returns to the minimum threshold, your payments resume with no penalty.
Oaksterdam also features a payment plan for our Certificate Programs.